you will have been ingesting this obvious creatures unknowingly, Save yourself now!!!
In recent findings, out of 6 individuals ,4person have drank this toxic obvious creatures discovered in tap,, sea , ocean water and streams. Hydrocephalus have slim head compressed bodies which comprises jelly like substance and really small organs
The blood of eels or the jelly just like the substance contained within the physique can also be detrimental to human. It affects human heart negatively and causes muscular cramps
How can you avoid ingesting THESE transparent EELS?
USE A WATER FILTER!!!
There's no safer route than using a *water filter *